I will develop and fix website in php, its framework and wordpress

I will develop and fix website in php, its framework and wordpress




Hello Visitor,  
           I have 3 years of experience of web development. I have develop websites like CMS, E Commerce , Personal , Business Oriented , Logistic Management System, Customer Relation System(CRM).I can integrate API and can perform all action with API. I can add new features and good performance with high security (on forms, admin panel etc). Customer satisfaction 100% guaranteed as it is first priority for me.
          I will provide following services:
  1. Fix all kind of errors, issues, bugs, or problems in existing  Php script.
  2. Develop website from scratch with design.
  3. adding new features
  4. writing custom function.
  5. develop a website for your business
  6. Cyber security
  7. JavaScript functionality
          I have skills  in following languages and i will use these to develop your website or web application :
  1. HTML
  2. CSS
  3. JAVASCRIPT
  4. JQUERY
  5. AJAX
  6. JSON
  7. XML
  8. Advanced PHP
  9. OOP PHP
  10. BOOTSRAP
  11. MYSQL
  12. Laravel
  13. Codeigniter.

If you need these services, please click on the link below.

Comments